[nabs-l] question about BrailleNote and MS word

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 20 00:10:16 UTC 2013

who is the point of contact to suggest new features? I will strongly urge
humanware to support .docx files in their next keysoft upgrade. They do
support it  in the victor stratus, the daisy player, so I don't understand
why they have not supported it with the  apex. It must be frustrating having
to convert Word files of 2007 or later to  lower versions or  .rtf.
Here's hoping they listen and help us out.