[nabs-l] Studying Foreign languages

Preston Gaylor pgradioman at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 06:59:56 UTC 2013

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 19, 2013, at 1:25 PM, "Josh Gregory" <joshkart12 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I myself took Spanish in high school, and used a braillenote notetaker. I, like Sophie, use the Spanish option in the utilities menu. I find that I was mainly able to pick up the lecture through both braille and the spoken lessons.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 19, 2013, at 1:09 PM, Sophie Trist <sweetpeareader at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Darian, I currently take french II. I'm a sophmore in high school. Braille is the best way to learn a foreign language. That way, you can learn what the different accents feel like. I use a braillenote for the class, which I find very easy because it has a french option built-in to the utilities menu. Is this the first language class you've ever taken? Because if so, they should teach you the rules of grammar in the class itself.

I took Spanish 1 for two years in 8th grade and 9th grade, and I also took Spanish 2 my sophtmore year of high school.
I used my BrailleNote for my classwork and homework assignments.
I like the different braille acents in the Spanish lanuage.
I wanted to do Spanish 3 last year, but my Mom told me that it was really hard.
She took two years of Spanish as well.
Thanks for reading, and good luck with your course!
Preston Gaylor