[nabs-l] Happy Inauguration Day

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 01:06:13 UTC 2013

I do not know where many stand; however, my meaning of this message is simple this evening.  Let us learn and be grateful for those who came before us.  DR. King, lead the way towards something special for all of us, including individuals with disabilities, and soon,those who want to conjoin as civil unionized partners.  His legacy leaves us some great quotes for personal and self development.
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/23924.Martin_Luther_King_Jr_
Have a great evening all.

Sent from my iPad