[nabs-l] Accessibility of Google Docs

Adriana Pulido adrimpc80 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:17:05 UTC 2013

Hi Miranda,
I had to use Google Docs last semester. I was not able to read the
documents directly on the Web. So what I did was to look for the menu
options with the arrows. One of these options lets you download the
document, so that you can read it in its original format.

If you have more questions, feel free to email me off list at
adrimpc80 at gmail.com

Hope this helps!

Adriana P.

--
Adriana Pulido
Filóloga en Inglés y músico de la Universidad