[nabs-l] Nabs Membership Call: Using the National Association of Blind Students as a Resource for Scholastic Success.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:26:12 UTC 2013

 Greetings fellow Blind students,

 Do you want to learn about all of the resources that NABS has to offer
 you? If so, please join us on January 27, for a membership call which
 will cover
 extensively all of the ways in which students can benefit from being
 involved in NABS

 We will have guest speaker Mary Fernandez present on the benefits of
 the NABS list serve, as well as tips on list serve etiquette and how
 to properly use
 the list serve. In addition we will have NABS President, Sean Whalen,
 discuss what the Student Slate and NABS Resource Page have to offer to
 students.

 What: The Benefits of NABS Membership Conference Call

 When: Sunday, January 27, 5:00 P.M. ET.

 Where?: NABS Conference Call Line: (605) 475-6700. Code 7869673
 * if you can't call in, you may listen by going to the following
website: http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/livecall
** Note this call will be recorded and streamed, so pleasemake sure to
 conduct yourself accordingly.

The Nabs Membership Committee

--
Darian Smith
2nd Vice-President, National Association of  Blind Students

Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

“We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”
-Darian Smith