[nabs-l] is anyone else having problems with bookshare an the braillenote?

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 01:26:24 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm a Bookshare user and have successfully been able to download
books on the braille-note in the past.  Last week on Friday, I
got a book just fine.  But since Thursday I've been having
trouble on the site, because my braille-note gets stuck in one of
the security alert dialog boxes.  My brother, who is also blind,
said the same thing is happening to him.
Does anyone know if Bookshare is going through some sort of
maintinance, or at least has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks.
Vejas