[nabs-l] I devices accessibility

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 23:13:55 UTC 2013

Chris,
I wanted to know if Siri can interact with itunes?
So, to clarify, are you saying it can pull up a specific song for you?
Can you ask it to launch itunes and play a song or do you have to be in
itunes first?
I'm impressed you can do so much with Siri. Everyone says its useful; I mean
both sighted and blind people.
Thanks.
Ashley