[nabs-l] My complements.

Nathan Clark troubleclark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:47:11 UTC 2013

Dear Sophie and Chris,
You both did a great job of representing blind people in general in
demonstrating that blind people can do anything sighted people can do.
I personally watched the program with my mom and step dad and I told
my dad and step mom in Michigan about the show because they have two
younger kids who are my sisters who would have liked the show. I will
reply back when I hear from my dad in Michigan about his thoughts on
the show.
Sincerely,
Nathan