[nabs-l] Comments in ms word

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:12:05 UTC 2013

Hello Cindy,

JAWS should be able to read / announce the comments as you are moving
through the document. When you reach a comment in the spot or selection that
she put the comment, JAWS will say, "Has comment," and say the text. Then,
you must navigate with control+right and control+left arrow word by word to
find the comment. Then, when you reach the text that she put the comment on,
JAWS should say something like: "Comment Reference colon Bla Bla Bla. By
username."
In addition, you can press Alt+Shift+apostrophe to get the "Reviewer's
comments dialog" where you can see her comments in a listbox.
Hope this helps you. Please let me know if you have further questions. You
may reply directly to me if you wish: avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com.

Have a nice day!
Humberto