[nabs-l] problem with convention stream

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:52:33 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley, what time did you log into the convention feed? It was active from 9 to 12. I was able to listen to the board meeting using my iPhone. I clicked on the iOS feed. I also tried Windows media player. When you click on the Windows media player option Windows media player should open And play What is being streamed. Hope this helps.

Sent from Anjelina's iPhone