[nabs-l] problem with convention stream

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:59:33 UTC 2013

Hello Ashley,

I did not have any trouble with the stream when choosing to listen to the
feed using Win amp. However, I did notice that if you click on the link for
the feed before the session starts, it will not automatically start when the
session starts. It seems to me that you need to click on the link after the
session has already started in order to listen to it.

I hope this helps.

Elizabeth