[nabs-l] NABS Meeting Audio

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 01:53:49 UTC 2013

Hi Joe,

When I asked if the business meeting was going to be recorded during the
last conference call just before convention, it seemed as though there were
no definite plans to record the meeting. However, I do not know if anything
transpired since the conference call.

I recall hearing Sean say that he would look into it, but I have no idea if
he was able to actually make it happen. I would say that contacting Sean
about it may be your best bet. However, since he is at the convention, it
may take him a while to respond.

I hope this helps.

Elizabeth