[nabs-l] Convention!

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 13:48:19 UTC 2013

They weren't here this year, but I also remember them being at the
convention. By the way, I don't think an affiliate's status as an
affiliate depends solely on its attendance at national convention.
Considering Wyoming's small size, I don't think it would be fair to
them to revoke their charter on the grounds that they didn't respond
to the role at one convention.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone