[nabs-l] It's not playing again!

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 7 15:11:20 UTC 2013

hello Joshua,

I am sure that everyone knows by now that the internet stream of the
convention is not perfect. However, your numerous complaints about it on
this email list are definitely not appreciated. From what I understand,
everyone else who has been listening to the online stream of the convention
have experienced the exact same problems as you.

However, no one on this email list has the authority or ability to do
anything to fix any of the problems associated with the stream. Therefore, I
would advise you to either enjoy what you are able to hear through the
stream, and be grateful that it is provided in the first place, or make a
better effort to be there in person so you do not have to put up with the
difficulties associated with the online streaming of the convention.

it seems to me that streaming the convention online is not necessarily a
priority for the organization, so there is a possibility it may never be
perfect. So either enjoy what you can from the online stream, or make a
better effort to be there in person.

Elizabeth