[nabs-l] Creating Newsletters for my Student Club

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 04:31:23 UTC 2013

Hi Brandon and all,

Assuming that you've gotten all your club members to join your group
or fan page on facebook, (probably the group would be best as the fan
page might have admirers as well), I would do the file upload option.
That way you can put it in a place where the group will have access to
it without dealing with the emailing stuff.  I also like the idea of
using dropbox links and letting the members download the email from
your public folder.  That would certainly be a good option as well.

On 7/9/13, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Brandon,
> I'm not too familiar with facebook; I'm just learning its layout.
>
> I know you can attach files though. So why not do that with your group's
> page?
> Another idea is to post the newsletter as a link somewhere in the cloud for
>
> people to download. Not sure how to do that. I think drop box allows you to
>
> do this.
>
> I don't think you can email from facebook; I did not see a link for it
> either.

Kaiti