[nabs-l] I would like some assistance with interviews please

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 04:04:51 UTC 2013

My email address is justin.williams2 at gmail.com Email me any time for
assistance.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ashlee g
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:25 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: [nabs-l] I would like some assistance with interviews please

Hello everyone

I've been given a project to work on. I am to write an article about the
NFB. And I thought I would give you ideas about how different divisions work
period I was asked to give you a couple of articles to someone, Who has a
blog, and is working with me to get information on blindness, hearing
impairment, and artisan come out there for people to understand the
differences, the similarities, the challenges, and that the conveniences. I
do a lot of work with the artisan community, and the blind community, as
well as the deaf community. What I would like, is if some of you would be
willing to allow me to interview you. Either on AIM, Skype, Facebook, or
work email. iPhone would take way too long, as I use it TTY. I am also on
the boxer, and tender. Sort any of you are interested, please email me off
the list and let me know. Oh and I will only use your actual names, if you
ask me to do so. otherwise I will Will not. Thank you for listening.

laVonnya

AUTISM IS NOT A DISEASE! I AM AN AUTISM ADVOCATE, WRITER, AND SPEAKER. IF
YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE, OR WANT ME TO COME SPEAK, CALL ME AT
711,443,682,8862 OR LEAVE ME A MEOR TEXT ME AT 410,417,6676.