[nabs-l] stuttering is not considered a disability to the FCC

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 05:56:20 UTC 2013

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of, I have us stammer myself, and it can be quite debilitating at times especially when I'm on the phone and stuff as I get really nervous. I've learned to control it, but it's still a big pain in the neck in certain situations.
I'm worried about a speech class I'll have to take this semester because they may grade based on my stutter or stammer or whatever you want to call it.

Sent from my iPhone