[nabs-l] Podcast link from this years convention

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:41:50 UTC 2013

I would think the scholarship winners speeches would be included in
the board meeting since we spoke before the meeting was adjourned.
The banquet addresses always wind up on the NFB.org archives after a
while so you should be able to get that soon enough.  I'm not sure on
the showcase of talent but I've been told by several people that it
was recorded by someone.

On 7/12/13, Joshua Lester <JLester8462 at pccua.edu> wrote:
> Hmmm!
> Everything but the showcase of talent, and the scholarship winners, and
> banquet speech.
> Blessings, Joshua
>
> Hi Kaiti,
> I'm assuming this link will be updated with more convention
> highlights. I was able to download the podcasts. When I pressed enter
> the option to either "save" or "open" appeared in the notification
> center.
> I'm using IE9.
>
> On 7/12/13, Kaiti Shelton <crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Anjelina.  This looks like it has just about everything.
>> Were you able to download the podcasts?  I get a server error when I
>> click the download links.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> On 7/12/13, Anjelina Cruz <anjelinac26 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Good morning fellow students,
>>> Here's a link I saw on Twitter with podcasts with presentations from
>>> convention.
>>> Happy listening.
>>>
>>> http://www.insightradio.co.uk/podcast-feed.html?category=special_features/nfb_convention_2013
>>>
>>> --