[nabs-l] Scanning And Reading Appliance (SARA) vs. Kurzweil

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 00:18:09 UTC 2013

Wow we're at it, this conversation reminds me of how not too long ago we were very resistant about using Mac computers.

I think many were not willing to think outside the box, even when the power of a screen reader came packaged with one's computer.

I am somewhat skeptical about how much hold the Freedom Scientifics, and the Humanwares have on the AT market. I would be willing to take bets on what company you think might fold first.

Why do you think it takes long for people to leave there no Kia phones behind for a more powerful Apple device. For that matter, why do we resist joint devices so much now?

Why should it  take three meetings at an appeal with your rehab agency to buy Fine Reader, and only a phone call to get Kurzweil purchased?

Antonio

 On Jul 12, 20:59 PM, "Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr." <freethaught at gmail.com>