[nabs-l] The technology in specialized notetakers

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Jul 13 15:37:11 UTC 2013

Good morning, Anjelina,

         Relative to your doings mine are pretty lo-tech with a layer
of 10-year-old brain damage being tactil appraxia which, in an event
I didn't enumerate this adnausium is an inability of hand to
accurately communicate with brain thus rendering reading braille
which was once my lover, tantamount to a pipe dream. Thus, I tend
toward the Victor Stream, not wanting to keep track of other divices.
Living with brain damage has definitely made my experience much more
scaled-down, sometimes even narrow. So, let's here it for the Victor!