[nabs-l] The technology in specialized notetakers

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 03:30:04 UTC 2013

Thanks Antonio and others for the more detailed info about various notetakers and the braille sense.  That is very helpful to me.  On that note, has anyone had this issue before?----- i have a BrailleSense on Hand.  One of the keys came off.  Just the top plastic part.  It is lost.
I will call HIMS.  But just curious if anyone knows an easy way to deal with this??

Anna Givens

Sent from my iPhone