[nabs-l] Microsoft Office question

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Thu Jul 18 18:12:41 UTC 2013

For both VM and bootcamp you need a copy of windows but students get that
free through Dreamspark.

I have my iMac set up with book camp and my macbook with parallels. I
regret doing bootcamp because now I am pretty much stuck with how the drive
is partitioned and I need to give more drive to the windows partition. This
never is a problem using virtual machines with Parallels or vmware.

Suzanne