[nabs-l] PDF's on Macs

Dan Burke dburke at cocenter.org
Thu Jul 18 23:44:02 UTC 2013

Image PDFs must go through OCR, which stands for optical character
recognition. Sorry if you already knew that. So what you really want
to know is what OCR options you have on a Mac.

I don't know for sure myself. But here's the link to robo-braille. You
can upload the PDF and get it back in a word or other format.

http://www.robobraille.org/robobraille_web_interface

Give it a try.
Dan