[nabs-l] Setting up gmail account on iPhone 5?

Adriana Pulido adrimpc80 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 23:25:57 UTC 2013

Hello guys,
I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times, but still I'll
have to ask.
I recently bought an iPhone 5. I downloaded the Gmail Ap, and then I
typed my username and password when it asked me to do so. However, I
now know that I should set up my gmail account in order to, for
instance,  dictate email messages to Siri.
According to some information I read, I should delete my existing
Gmail account (the  one I had added via the automatic Gmail profile in
the iPhone), or otherwise the settings will not be saved correctly. Is
this true at all? Should I delete my existing Gmail account and add a
new one in the iPhone's mail App?

I really thank you guys for the information you can provide.

 --
Adriana Pulido
Filóloga en Inglés y músico de la Universidad