[nabs-l] Setting up gmail account on iPhone 5?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jul 30 01:06:10 UTC 2013

On a number of our lists, you have repeatedly
asked people to contact you privately for help
etc.  It has happened enough that people have become suspicious.

It may well be perfectly innocent behavior on
your part, and if so you need to step back and
consider how your behavior may look to others.

If you want to help someone, why can't you help
them publicly on the list, so others can benefit.

David Andrews, List Owner