[nabs-l] Getting a Mac for my birthday, recommendations wanted

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 03:31:15 UTC 2013

For my 19th birthday and high school graduation, my parents said that they will be getting me a Mac. They wanted me to inquire from my sources, which one would be best given the following specifications: I would like to be able to have Windows 8 and a version of Mac running from the same computer, I know that this is possible using Boot Camp, among other methods. What specifications could I have to have a stable Windows 8 and Mac OS running from the same system? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using VoiceOver