[nabs-l] Getting a Mac for my birthday, recommendations wanted

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sat Jun 1 15:05:34 UTC 2013

Personally, I run windows on my mac because there are course I take for my
computer science degree that use software only available in Windows like
Microsoft VPL and Visual Studio. But I want mac.

I use mac zoom when in mac os then in windows I run zoomtext. So yes if you
want both operating systems you have to have accessibility programs for
both.