[nabs-l] Online Courses

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 16:15:55 UTC 2013

Personally, I would choose spanish. I find it extremely easy to learn;
like Latin, it is similar to English. Either language will help
improve your vocabulary.
I use jaws and a braille display which has worked well. If you change
the language settings in jaws, you can be confident that it will
pronounce the words correctly.