[nabs-l] OT: The Djd Invasion Request Center Goes Live Tonight And You Could Win A Gift Card Too

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 20:48:05 UTC 2013

Hello All!
Fun times await you on tonight's Djd Invasion! A brand new show feature premieres. And someone is going to walk away with a 20 dollar amazon gift card or ITunes  gift card just for giving us some important feedback to improve the station!

The fun begins at 8 PM eastern after Pop Tops With Dennis.

We'll hear our usual variety of different kinds of songs like we always air on the invasion, including some tunes about summer.

But now on the invasion, there's a whole new way to make requests and ensure they get played.
The Djd Invasion Online Request Center opens officially at 8 PM eastern. This means whether I'm on or off air, you'll be able to request a song you'd like me to play and know I'll be able to play it live or on the next week's show..Because you'll be searching my entire song library each time you want to hear a song!
That's right. In addition to the usual request methods, you'll be able to fire up your browser, type in an artist you want to see what I have by said artist, or browse a set of random artists I have songs by; a list that changes each time you refresh the page!
And when I'm off air, find a song you want, put in a dedication if you want, email it in, and have it read on air! Never worry about me not having a song you want, cause you'll either find it in my library or I'll get it so you can hear it!

Details on how to access the new request center will be discussed on air tonight, so be sure to tune in! But there's more....

In addition to our usual variety, the new request system you can use for my shows, I'll be giving away a 20 dollar amazon or ITunes gift card to a lucky listener!
We're trying to decide when a particular show should air. It's a show we're proud of here at A A, and we want you to hear it! So we need to know when you'd be most likely to hear it.
It's a show featuring all A Cappella music called A Cappellas Anonymous, and you can hear what the show sounds like by downloading a past archive at
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/zqeimp

Then let us know when you'd like to hear. Times being considered are:
Thursday nights at 8 PM eastern

Sunday afternoons from 4 to 6 PM eastern

Saturday afternoons from noon to 2 PM eastern

Those are just some thoughts. Got a better idea? We want to hear from you.

Based on the info we receive, the time that gets the most support will be when the show airs, and one listener who went with that time will be randomly drawn to win the card!

We also want to hear from you during our show. Email in at
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm
tweet in at
audioaccessfm
or
djdrocks
Skype at
audio.accessfm
or call us up at
516 324 2314

Either way, between the music, requests and everything else, tonight's show will be a great way to kick off June and trek us closer to our new plan as being the station of the future.
So be sure to tune in at
http://www.audioaccess.fm/broadband.php
Hope to see you tonight!