[nabs-l] Where to get JAWS 13?

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 23:14:45 UTC 2013

The only way I know of to upgrade JAWS is to call FS and ask for the
sales department. You can then tell them what version you want to
upgrade to. They take your credit card information over the phone and
then upgrade your authorization code so it works with the new version.
If you're buying JAWS for the first time, there might be an online
process, but calling them should also work.

Best,
Arielle