[nabs-l] Some Questions...

brooke anderson brookenicholeanderson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 01:08:19 UTC 2013

My dear I also struggle with the same. My opinion is if you want to work at
the Dunkin Donuts,you should. However just remember that it might not be
something you want to do for the rest of your life. also keep in mind that
you will most likely have to fight for your job.  many people will think
that you cannot do it. In reality, if you are good at slating, you can. do
not give up.
Nichole.

send from my galaxy note ii