[nabs-l] Some Questions...

Dave Webster dwebster125 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 04:50:55 UTC 2013

My problem was that growing up since I have been blind my whole life in
school it was always since you're blind you have to be doing it better and
cleaner than the other guy.  I realize that my parents had probably ben
using that just for motivation and that type of motivation is a natural
thing for parents to do.  Hell I'd do it. If my child were blind, which
incidently I have no children but if any of them were blind and I were
sighted I'd probably say the same thing.  I though would probably say since
you're blind you don't necessarily need to be doing it better than anyone
else but you need to do just as good as everyone else does.  Its kind of the
theory that they teach at the nfb training centers and that is its not
enough just to get by.  Its not enough just to be average.