[nabs-l] What Has The NABS Board Been Doing

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 02:30:03 UTC 2013

I also found the monthly updates to be very useful, and I always
looked forward to reading them. Furthermore, as a board member of the
Maryland student division, I found them to be a great resource to
forward on to the folks in our division to give them an update on what
national is doing.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone