[nabs-l] skype?

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 03:15:38 UTC 2013

Melissa,

You have two options here. Unfortunately, the normal Skype program is
not accessible without scripts. So, you can either download Skype and
then download the JAWS Scripts, or you can download the fully
accessible Skype client GW connect from GW micro. The scripts for
Skype can be found at www.Dlee.org/Skype. GW connect can be downloaded
at www.gwmicro.com. Both of these programs are free. If you have any
questions about any of this, please write to me on list or off.

Hope this helps,
Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone