[nabs-l] young professionals division?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 14:32:04 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Although I am still in school with several years to go, I do think
having a young professionals division sounds like a great idea.  I
think that it might be a great place for people fresh out of school
and hunting for jobs, or just getting the hang of their jobs, to
mingle/bounce ideas off of each other/share solutions.  I can see why
some feel there is somewhat of a disconnect between NABS and the other
career divisions and how they might feel out of place transitioning
between the groups because technically they are no longer students,
but also aren't into the thick of their profession either.  A young
professionals division might be able to bridge that gap a bit.
Anyway, those are just my thoughts.

--
Kaiti