[nabs-l] office tasks

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 08:54:53 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley,

Exactly. I did eventually find a job that isn't too visual. I'm basically
gong to supervise one of the computer labs and do some audio editing, but I
had those same concerns with a few of the receptionist jobs I applied for.

Glad to hear you're using the office professional list. Hopefully they will
be able to offer an idea or two.