[nabs-l] My final Mac question!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jun 14 14:12:35 UTC 2013

Joshua,

You should give the keyboard on the Mac a try, though, because they look pretty close to standard to me.  What does Apple say about the size?  Be sure to check on the compatibility of the USB keyboard
that you use if you go that route, making sure that Apple-specific keys are correctly generated.  .

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson