[nabs-l] Converting inaccessible PDF's

Kayla Weathers brailleprincess at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 18:13:13 UTC 2013

>>> http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/justin.willia

>>> http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/bridgetawalke
>>> r13%40aol.com

> http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%40
> gmail.com

> http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/arielle71%40gmail.c
> om

> http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dburke%40cocenter.o
> rg

> http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/brailleprincess%40gmail.com

Arielle, You could try emailing the key word files to
convert at robobraille.org as attachments. You can indicate  the format
by putting the desired file extention in the subject. For example, if
you wanted to convert your key word files to word documents you would
put doc in the subject line. After emailing the files you will receive
them in a converted format. I’m not sure if this will work or not as
I’ve never used key word files before, but it’s worth a try. Hope this
helps.
Kayla