[nabs-l] Converting inaccessible PDF's

Nick Cocchiarella tubacooch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 05:23:06 UTC 2013

I may have a suggestion for the braille keyword files, although
it might screw with the format a little bit. You could,
theoretically, change their extentions to .brf and open them in
Kurzweil or Open Book. I haven't tried this, but I have opened a
few text keyword documents on my computer, and aside from
completely destroying the format and adding a few extra letters
and symbols to the beginning of the document, it was perfectly
readable in word. I suspect the other way would yield the same
results, but it might not be a horrible idea to back the files
up, just in case my suggestion has the unfortunate habit of
damaging them beyond repair. Hope that helps.