[nabs-l] Two roommates looking for the same

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 19:48:19 UTC 2013

Sure can. Sorry about the blank message.

Make that three room mates looking for a male roommate.

The break down:

We will be in a group of two males on the evenings of Saturday, June 29 to July 8.

There will be a third person added on Monday July 1 through the evening of July three.

We are all male.

We do not have a reservation so we need a person who has a reservation.

Contact me by email or phone.

Antonio Guimaraes

freethaught at gmail.com

or (617) 744-9716.