[nabs-l] A possible outreach idea

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 22:14:54 UTC 2013

That's great.  Outstanding.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Anjelina
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 5:29 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] A possible outreach idea

Good evening fellow students, I have an idea which is been rolling around my
head. If my idea is totally off the mark feel free to say so. I'm also open
to constructive feedback.
I understand the students we are extremely busy especially during the
semester. As most of you may know, the blind parents division Created a
handbook which can be distributed to anyone who is interested in topics
related to blind parents. I have found it to be a very helpful resource to
pass out to sighted people who have questions about how I do things as a
parent who is blind. Could we All work together to create a similar
handbook? This handbook could be distributed to universities or even rehab
agencies. It's something such as this already exists, I'd be interested in
checking out the resource. If not, we could Discuss general student needs.
I'm pretty sure there is a broader scope of students that we haven't reached
especially those were not on the listserv. What do you all think? I'm
curious to hear feedback. Thanks for reading and entertaining this idea.

Sent from Anjelina's iPhone