[nabs-l] I have a few things that some of you may be interested in.

Trey Bradley treyman19 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 05:10:07 UTC 2013

Hi I have a few things that some of you may be interested in.  the
first thing is a iPhone 4 16 GB Verizon, It is in mid to good
condition.  I am wanting to get a iPhone 5 so that is why I am selling
this phone.  I am asking  $100  I also have a Ipod touch 4 Generation,
it is a eight GB iPod Touch.  It is in good to mid condition I am
asking $100 and if some one buys both of them I will sell it to you
for $150 instead of $200  so that means that you can get both of them
for $150 if you buy both at the same time.  I also have a used
Pac-Mate Omni that is in mid condition it needs a little work to it.
I will come with a charger a 4 GB compact flash Card and a Bluetooth
Compact flash card.  it is the BX model and the problem with the
machine is that four of the F keys will not go down all the way.  I am
asking $150 but I am willing to go down to $100.  I also have a
Duxbury License for $400 it works great with all Embossers.  I also
have a Acer 15 inch laptop I got it in October of 2011 and it works
great.  I paid $800 it is in good condition.  Here are the specks I5
processor the processor speed is 2.4 GHZ but it have a Turbo Booster
that boost the processor's speed up to 2.9  GHZ, 4 GB of RAM, it is
upgradable up to Eight GB of Ram, Six cell battery that can last up to
5 hours, webcam, DVD cd burner, full keyboard, with Numberpad, three
usb ports, one HDMI port, one SGA port, One ether Net port, One SD
card slot, One microphone Jack One headphone Jack, 435 GB Harddrive,
WIFI GBN this computer is a great running computer.  it will come with
Charger.  I am asking $450 but am willing to work something out with
you.  read below for my contact information.  Thank you so much.
phone number

219-789-7073

email address
treyman19 at gmail.com