[nabs-l] Downloading Bookshare in Kurzweil

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 05:27:19 UTC 2013

Hi Antonio.  What exactly do youmean by download?  I know you can
search for books from bookshare in kurzweil, if this is what you mean,
I have never gotten this to work.  However, it could be because my
version isn't a legit copy.  But, I do know bookshare has changed over
the past few years as far as their website goes.  I'd suggest just
getting your books directly from the bookshare website, then
unzipping, and just opening the books directly with Kurzweil, then you
could convert your books to mp3 audio, or just read the books using
your kurzweil, or the program fs reader will also read the bookshare
books very well.  I hope this helps.

--
Joshua T Hendrickson