[nabs-l] Fwd: URGENT: Bookshare Needs Your Help

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:19:28 UTC 2013

Hello to all.  For those of you who have not still signed the pitition
on the whitehouse website because of the captia, that problem has been
dealt with, and the pitition has been made accessible.  The link to
sign the whitehouse pitition to help the treaty for the blind is
http://ow.ly/lkJVs.  Good luck all.  There are  only a little over
12000 signatures on the pitition so far so any help you could give
would increase the number of signatures if you haven't already signed
the pitition.  Thank you.

--
Joshua T Hendrickson