[nabs-l] ENC 1102 class Research Paper Topic

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 00:55:22 UTC 2013

Hi Suzanne, this is Helga. I just would like to ask you, do you know where
can I contact the college student whom the NFB is helping him with a
lawsuit, due to his English instructor drop him out of her class because he
was blind? I really would like to talk to him regarding this issue, since I
think this is definitely descrimination. Thanks and God bless! :)