[nabs-l] regarding English Language

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 18:46:21 UTC 2013

Hello Shreyas,
Congratulations on such a great achievement as attending Cambridge.
That's fantastic!
I would be more than happy to help in any way I could. Are you looking
to improve your written or conversational English? When we learn a
second and  third language, our written grammar tends to be a lot
better because it is not spontaneous, and once you get a feeling for
the language you'll sense there's something wrong by reading back what
you wrote. Do you have access to reading materials for pleasure? How
long have you studied English for? What's your native language?
Feel free to contact me off list and we can definitely talk further
and you can make the call on whether I can help or not.
Sincerely,
Mary F