[nabs-l] social networks

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 19:47:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,  I currently use live journal and find it to be very
accessible.  It is a journal(or blog) that you share with friends.  I
like it because it is a little more anonymous than facebook, and
people tend to write longer updates in Live Journal.  I have made some
of my closest friends through live journal.  There are also
communities that you can join on any topic.  Look at me...  I sound
like a Live Journal billboard...  But I would definitely recommend it
to anyone who enjoys writing.

Ashley, if you have more questions about Live Journal, feel free to
ask me, and if you get an account and want to friend me, my user name
is soprano1790.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National