[nabs-l] colorado guide dog devision.

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 22:54:00 UTC 2013

      For your information.
      The NFB of Colorado is starting a guide dog division!!!  We will be
looking at issues that affect guide dog users across the state of Colorado
and want your input and ideas as we get this project moving.  If you are a
guide dog user, are a friend or family member of a guide dog user, are a
blind person who is thinking about getting a guide dog, or just generally
think guide dogs are awesome and want to be apart of our group please join
our conference call Thursday night!  The call will take place Thursday, June
27th at 6:30PM Mountain Time.  You can join the call by dialing 712-432-1500
and entering access code 564151.

      If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Green at
graduate56 at juno.com.

Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
facebook Melissa R Green