[nabs-l] brainstorming meeting about potential young professionals group

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 04:58:54 UTC 2013

I'm a fan.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Greg Aikens
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 4:29 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] brainstorming meeting about potential young
professionals group

Hey Stephanie,
I'm definitely still on board for getting a group of people together to talk
about this.

looking at the agenda, lunch time all week or tuesday and wednesday morning
look like the least slammed time periods.  A lunch meeting/discussion might
be good, since we all have to eat sometime.  We could just pick a location
and everyone interested could just bring there lunch and join in.

I'm up for checking out other times too though.  Look forward to getting
something together.

Greg Aikens
gpaikens at gmail.com
404-444-8661