[nabs-l] Donating Brailled ACT Prep Resource

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Fri Mar 1 05:18:47 UTC 2013

I am a high school senior who can say "I am done with the ACT!" with
gratitude and pride.
Long story short, my parents purchased a braille version of Real ACT
Prep Guide 2nd edition for me from the APH last summer and used it for
the preparation.
Since I am done, I no longer need it, so I would like to donate the
book to someone who is in need of ACT prep resource in Braille.
It includes overview of the test, practice questions, three different
practice ACT tests, and answer keys along with explanation.
The books (each volume) are in a good condition. I read through only
once.
Unfortunately I do not have a print copy to complement but tactile
diagrams were well done and I personally had no problem using the book
to self-study and getting the score I wanted.
If you are interested please e-mail me off the list. Please take it and
use it well.
Thank you.
Miso Kwak